Re: spookily quiet post arra borra
This was a hugely frustrating game because we were bar far the better side.
We started strongly and had a couple of half-chances, notably through Haysman from an inside-left position. We were well on top.
Then, out of nowhere, Little attempts a ball across the defence and gets it horribly wrong. It turns into a through-ball for their striker, having held up slightly in the wind. He runs through, and is brought down by Page. I couldn't really see the incident, but under the new interpretations, presumably it was a deliberate trip, as it was a red card AND a penalty. And then a goal.
We then lost a second goal almost immediately. We reshaped at half-time, with Goode and
We broadly dominated the second half, too. Haysman should have scored when he headed against the post from a deep right-wing cross. I think he tried to put too much 'action' on the header. Just put your head through it.
Harrow had a couple of breakaway chances, as is inevitable when we were down to ten men and chasing it. Tolfrey made a couple of good saves
But I really think we were, and are, much the better side. An annoying place to lose. And what a pain in the arse that bloody place is to get to.
- Harrow Borough 2-0 Kingstonian by www.kingstonian.com7/10/2017 21:28Sat Oct 7 21:28:18 2017view thread
- spookily quiet post arra borra by Iang8/10/2017 08:33Sun Oct 8 08:33:25 2017
- Re: spookily quiet post arra borra by Ian Dureden8/10/2017 10:50Sun Oct 8 10:50:25 2017
- Re: spookily quiet post arra borra by Taimour8/10/2017 09:38Sun Oct 8 09:38:05 2017 1 person
- Re: spookily quiet post arra borra by MC8/10/2017 13:02Sun Oct 8 13:02:01 2017 3 people