Bit by bit
To be honest I've been waiting for this since the start. I couldn't believe a top manager would travel over to the other side of London and manage a club without a home ground and reduced budget. Thanks for giving it a try mate.
What we are seeing is the sad slow death of the club. The players will go and as the results start getting worse, so will the loyal fans. It will be gradual, those outlying fans will find it harder and harder to make the effort. Once the crowds drop, so will the budget.
The longer it continues the chances of a new ground will drop. The interest just won't be there. Kingston public aren't anti Ks, it's worse, they just have no interest at all.
A club or business has to sell itself, has to show why people should come and I don't see it here. The board, I believe, really are trying, but just don't know what or how to do something.
Please write and tell me I don't know what I'm saying. I really want to be proved wrong.
As someone who decried the PKK, boy do we need that energy now.
Please, someone, give me hope.
4 people 1 person
Next article in this thread: Re: Bit by bit by Lesmundo12/10/2017 09:07Thu Oct 12 09:07:39 2017
- Bit by bit by Perth Ks12/10/2017 06:09Thu Oct 12 06:09:15 2017 4 people 1 personview thread
- Re: Bit by bit by Lesmundo12/10/2017 09:07Thu Oct 12 09:07:39 2017 3 people
- Re: Bit by bit by Filipo12/10/2017 09:44Thu Oct 12 09:44:33 2017 1 person
- Re: Bit by bit by Peter Borrett12/10/2017 19:22Thu Oct 12 19:22:02 2017 3 people
- Re: Bit by bit by LiamKs12/10/2017 20:12Thu Oct 12 20:12:29 2017 3 people