ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: K's Appoint Leigh Dynan as First Team Manager by a krinklyToday 14:12Today at 14:12:021 person dislikes this 1 personview thread

Oldest article: http://forums.footballwebpages.co.uk/ by reximus22/12/2016 18:04Thu Dec 22 18:04:37 20162 people dislike this 2 peopleview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: When Saturday comes by NorbitonKs12/10 16:12Thu Oct 12 16:12:16 2017view thread

Bit by bit

By Perth Ks12/10 06:09Thu Oct 12 06:09:15 2017

Views: 550

To be honest I've been waiting for this since the start. I couldn't believe a top manager would travel over to the other side of London and manage a club without a home ground and reduced budget. Thanks for giving it a try mate.
What we are seeing is the sad slow death of the club. The players will go and as the results start getting worse, so will the loyal fans. It will be gradual, those outlying fans will find it harder and harder to make the effort. Once the crowds drop, so will the budget.
The longer it continues the chances of a new ground will drop. The interest just won't be there. Kingston public aren't anti Ks, it's worse, they just have no interest at all.
A club or business has to sell itself, has to show why people should come and I don't see it here. The board, I believe, really are trying, but just don't know what or how to do something.
Please write and tell me I don't know what I'm saying. I really want to be proved wrong.
As someone who decried the PKK, boy do we need that energy now.
Please, someone, give me hope.

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Next article in this thread: Re: Bit by bit by Lesmundo12/10 09:07Thu Oct 12 09:07:39 2017

Previous thread: The PKK by The PKK12/10 09:20Thu Oct 12 09:20:43 2017view thread