A win, any win, is to be celebrated. But nothing has changed since I posted this a month ago. If anything, the passing month has only emphasised the point...
I'll say what I know many are thinking.
We'll never succeed under Leigh Dynan. We saw last season that he is uninspiring and tactically inept. If we do well tonight or even if we do well by the end of the season, it will be in spite of him, not because of him.
The art of a good manager is getting the most out of a bad squad. The sign of a bad manager is failing to make good individuals play like a team. We saw it time and again last season.
We all said, the Board would be mad to assemble an expensive squad to aim for promotion without getting a decent manager in. Well, it looks like they've proven us right.
So spare me your "give him five games, ten games, till Xmas" etc.
2 people 5 people
Next article in this thread: Re: A win. by OldSchoolKs 15/9/2018 22:23Sat Sep 15 22:23:43 2018
- A win. by reximus15/9/2018 21:29Sat Sep 15 21:29:12 2018 2 people 5 peopleview thread
- Re: A win. by OldSchoolKs 15/9/2018 22:23Sat Sep 15 22:23:43 2018 2 people
- Re: A win. by Ohdear16/9/2018 06:44Sun Sep 16 06:44:34 2018
- Re: A win. by OldSchoolKs 16/9/2018 07:12Sun Sep 16 07:12:47 2018 3 people 2 people
- Re: A win. by Ohdear16/9/2018 07:36Sun Sep 16 07:36:06 2018 1 person