Re: A win.
Love a drama but this one needs to be reaching its final chapter.
We now need to move on.
The players or rather one in particular, need a new chapter.
The supporters,the kids ,the young ones,need not to be seing it.
The manager,probably a decent chap,needs a new story elsewhere.
Those responsible for this drama, those who casted the manager his role in this black humour,should now end this story and start again.Mistakes are often made in life,its a big person who recognises where they have gone wrong and moves it on.
3 people 2 people
Next article in this thread: Re: A win. by Ohdear16/9/2018 07:36Sun Sep 16 07:36:06 2018
- A win. by reximus15/9/2018 21:29Sat Sep 15 21:29:12 2018 2 people 5 peopleview thread
- Re: A win. by OldSchoolKs 15/9/2018 22:23Sat Sep 15 22:23:43 2018 2 people
- Re: A win. by Ohdear16/9/2018 06:44Sun Sep 16 06:44:34 2018
- Re: A win. by OldSchoolKs 16/9/2018 07:12Sun Sep 16 07:12:47 2018 3 people 2 people
- Re: A win. by Ohdear16/9/2018 07:36Sun Sep 16 07:36:06 2018 1 person