Before yesterday's resounding 7-0 victory over Harlow, captain Rob Tolfrey won the toss and elected to switch ends, because the sun was very bright and would have been in his eyes the first half. The opposition goalkeeper, incidentally, struggled without a cap.
This is the first time (I think) we have kicked towards the 'Tolworth end' first half, before shooting to the 'Chessington end' in the second half and it produced our best performance.
I also very much prefer kicking that way second half, as a fan. The shorter stand means fan congregate together more, and produce a better atmosphere. We should therefore kick that way in the second half.
From now on, we should always play this 'new' way, kicking first towards Tolworth and then towards Chessington. Reverting to the old system would be a grave tactical error. Seven goals tells the story.
Next article in this thread: Re: CHANGE ENDS by K's196021/10/2018 17:29Sun Oct 21 17:29:38 2018
- CHANGE ENDS by MC21/10/2018 11:56Sun Oct 21 11:56:05 2018 8 peopleview thread
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by K's196021/10/2018 17:29Sun Oct 21 17:29:38 2018 1 person
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by MC22/10/2018 09:35Mon Oct 22 09:35:45 2018
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by Taimour22/10/2018 12:09Mon Oct 22 12:09:41 2018
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by Stuart22/10/2018 21:02Mon Oct 22 21:02:52 2018 3 people
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by Ohdear22/10/2018 12:16Mon Oct 22 12:16:01 2018
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by Taimour21/10/2018 13:21Sun Oct 21 13:21:38 2018 3 people
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by David Crawt22/10/2018 15:02Mon Oct 22 15:02:31 2018
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by K's196022/10/2018 16:29Mon Oct 22 16:29:47 2018
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by a krinkly22/10/2018 15:12Mon Oct 22 15:12:16 2018 1 person
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by Paddy22/10/2018 15:43Mon Oct 22 15:43:30 2018 5 people
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by a krinkly22/10/2018 15:55Mon Oct 22 15:55:17 2018 1 person
- Re: CHANGE ENDS by Paddy22/10/2018 15:58Mon Oct 22 15:58:55 2018