It’s tight at the top
Well done Harringay for beating league leaders Dorking last night. They are now up to 12th and with games in hand are now in the mix.It should be a good game when they visit us on 1 December.
With Tonbridge stuttering, Worthing and Dorking currently look best placed at the but there are literally a dozen other clubs in the mix with just over a third of the season gone
The league table is incredibly tight. If we win tonight we will go forth albeit having played the most games of any. A big improvement on being in the relegation zone early on! However, we could be anywhere between 2nd and about 11th or 12th on Sunday morning depending on results. I know we are only just over a third way through the season but there is an unusually large amount of bunching. Two or three wins in a row and any of these teams could be in the playoff zone.
We do now have an excellent opportunity to go for at least the play offs. At risk of stating the totally obvious, if we can maintain our excellent home form and improve away results we could be right up there.
Next article in this thread: Re: It’s tight at the top by reximus20/11/2018 07:37Tue Nov 20 07:37:52 2018
- It’s tight at the top by John Bangs20/11/2018 07:11Tue Nov 20 07:11:32 2018 7 peopleview thread
- Re: It’s tight at the top by reximus20/11/2018 07:37Tue Nov 20 07:37:52 2018 2 people
- Re: It’s tight at the top by John Bangs20/11/2018 08:25Tue Nov 20 08:25:29 2018 3 people
- Re: It’s tight at the top by Berkshire Hoop20/11/2018 11:04Tue Nov 20 11:04:26 2018
- Re: It’s tight at the top by K's196020/11/2018 11:56Tue Nov 20 11:56:57 2018 2 people