ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hayden on Bowers and Pitsea by BEToday 16:05Today at 16:05:36view thread

Oldest article: Wingate and Finchley visit re-arranged by www.kingstonian.com11/10/2018 11:05Thu Oct 11 11:05:43 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Thoughts paralysed? by Peter Borrett23/2 23:08Sat Feb 23 23:08:43 2019view thread

Re: Shadow Health Secretary “likes” Kingstonian Ted

By Taimour (WeHateWombles)25/2 11:19Mon Feb 25 11:19:59 2019In response to Re: Shadow Health Secretary “likes” Kingstonian Ted

Views: 402

oh, i'm sorry to hear this because i think everyone (i've ever spoken to at Ks) appreciates your views which are always well put (both here and in person). It's also important that you're involved in youth football so, unlike most of us, you know what you're talking about! (and you have been proved right).

this season has been a total disaster and, apart from the unity ("Eaaaaaaagle!") it generated in opposing Dynan's ludicrous project (the budget, the number of players on contract, the revolving door, the tactics, the FA Cup farce at Hastings, the dressing-room shenanigans, Dale-Gate, the failure to remove Dynan in the Autumn), i agree it's pretty depressing at the moment, particularly as a lot of good work has been done to keep the club on the map (the move to Tolworth, slightly higher crowds, the new website, Bangs' marketing) and it can sometimes feel like it's been wasted.

but Brennan seems like the right man. he's actually an ambitious appointment in lots of ways. the thing i most like about him is he wants to spend LESS money not more!

reply to this article | return to the front page

5 people like this 5 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Shadow Health Secretary “likes” Kingstonian Ted by Lesmundo25/2 11:25Mon Feb 25 11:25:11 2019

Previous thread: K's Bring In Two on Loan by Football Web Pages.co.uk25/2 16:49Mon Feb 25 16:49:39 2019view thread