ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Saturday's match v Hornchurch by www.kingstonian.comToday 12:00Today at 12:00:34view thread

Oldest article: Richard's archive in the comet by Taimour25/9/2018 18:12Tue Sep 25 18:12:25 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Thoughts paralysed? by Peter Borrett23/2 23:08Sat Feb 23 23:08:43 2019view thread

Re: Shadow Health Secretary “likes” Kingstonian Ted

By Alastair25/2 11:51Mon Feb 25 11:51:41 2019In response to Re: Shadow Health Secretary “likes” Kingstonian Ted

Views: 408

I do understand how you feel, having been really alienated first by the move to Leatherhead - buying a train ticket to travel to leafy Surrey just never felt at all right to me - and then by the continued backing of Dynan.

For the first time for more than 15 years, by the end of last season I was actively choosing to skip home games, because as much as I love the club the feeling of going to them was just overwhelmingly negative.

BUT this season, even with Dynan continuing to waste money and so obviously be out of his depth, I got some optimism back from the return to playing somewhere near Kingston, and seeing some old faces back on the terraces again. It was nice that the (behind the goal, at any rate) fanbase was totally united in opposing Dynan and there was a lot of quite enjoyable dark humour during some of the games, particularly when Dynan would try to make subs.

It's sad that you're having a negative time, but please...don't give up! If you need to take a break, fair enough, but K's has still been a lot of fun this season even with a profligate clown in charge of proceedings.

Edited by Alastair at 11:52:06 on 25th February 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

5 people like this 5 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Shadow Health Secretary “likes” Kingstonian Ted by Lesmundo25/2 14:13Mon Feb 25 14:13:31 2019

Previous thread: K's Bring In Two on Loan by Football Web Pages.co.uk25/2 16:49Mon Feb 25 16:49:39 2019view thread