ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Self K'appreciation by ollieToday 00:52Today at 00:52:57view thread

Oldest article: BETSITES by tim12/6/2018 16:39Tue Jun 12 16:39:30 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Burgess Hill Town poster by www.kingstonian.com12/3 21:06Tue Mar 12 21:06:01 2019view thread

Re: Tomorrow's Meet the Manager event postponed

By SDG (SDG (Ks))7/3 12:23Thu Mar 7 12:23:23 2019In response to Re: Tomorrow's Meet the Manager event postponed

Views: 452

Yes, it's a shame that the event has been postponed and I was hoping there would be an update on this as well. While it will be nice to meet Dean Brennan and it's encouraging that he wants to meet the fans like this and be part of the club socially, the only particular question I'd have had for him was whether we can move back to Mondays next season (as we ought to for the reasons Ali has set out below). Beyond that he has set out his vision for on-field improvement pretty clearly already in his various interviews and programme notes, so I'd imagine most people were more just hoping for a chance for a beer and a chat than really expecting to learn anything we don't already know.

Off the field though, we have once again had an enormous amount of time (a year?) drift by without any information. I appreciate that negotiations, whether over KGF or anywhere else, will take time and involve various different parties and so it's not going to be helpful for it all to be played out in public. But it must be possible to have some sort of update on where things are at the moment and what we're pursuing? It hasn't even been confirmed where we're playing next season, given the original statement only covered 2018/19, and presumably we need to let the league know by the end of March if that's the ground grading deadline. Hopefully 'no news' means we're staying at Casuals but an update would be most welcome and it's a shame there won't now be one coming tomorrow.

Edited by SDG (Ks) at 12:23:39 on 7th March 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

5 people like this 5 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Tomorrow's Meet the Manager event postponed by BE7/3 14:29Thu Mar 7 14:29:55 2019

Previous thread: Two K's to Farnborough, one permanently, one on loan by www.kingstonian.com12/3 14:31Tue Mar 12 14:31:13 2019view thread