ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Updates to K's archives by K's1960Today 11:17Today at 11:17:08view thread

Oldest article: Dynan out! by reximus30/8/2018 09:07Thu Aug 30 09:07:16 20184 people dislike this 4 peopleview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Hawks Add Two To Squad by Football Web Pages.co.uk8/3 15:23Fri Mar 8 15:23:31 2019view thread

My day at Sutton United

By Olde School Ks (OldSchoolKs)9/3 11:06Sat Mar 9 11:06:49 2019

Views: 386

Many a day since I visited my olde friends at Sutton so it was with some anticipation I attended a Heineken Seminar or Thursday last.
It was a day for the "new" craft beers to be shown off with many new soft drinks to go with a lot of the trendy new beverages available these days in the modern market.
There was also some cellar revelations which gave me the chance to see behind the scenes at the club.
A much more proffesional operation since I was last there and a completely new look.It was good to speak to the Steward and staff and sample their craft beers.TheMalthouse is to be highly recomended.
A good day with some great memories restored of a place I used to frequent when I lived just round the corner.As friendly as ever although I know too well many at Ks dont like our once rivals
Thanks to Heineken and of coarse to my olde mate Bruce for feeding and watering us

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Previous thread: Going forward by PAULFOLEY8/3 22:23Fri Mar 8 22:23:26 2019view thread