ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Updates to K's archives by K's1960Today 11:17Today at 11:17:08view thread

Oldest article: Dynan out! by reximus30/8/2018 09:07Thu Aug 30 09:07:16 20184 people dislike this 4 peopleview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Memories....... by K's196012/3 08:41Tue Mar 12 08:41:03 2019view thread

Re: Now to kingstonian fc fans

By a krinkly11/3 15:03Mon Mar 11 15:03:25 2019In response to Re: Now to kingstonian fc fans

Views: 503

Last week while on holiday a good friend with impeccable K's credentials informed me he'd received several messages from somebody claiming to be me, more on that in a later post.

One of the 'messages' was slamming Dean, a forgery from a persistent pest, so when I got home on Saturday evening I was bit saddened to see some genuine K's fans are starting to knock him already. Come on guys, about the only comment I've made so far is that the team are Deano Brennan's work in progress, that's exactly what they are. After the first few matches it's obvious it's going to take a while to get it put straight again. We're told an improvement is already evident (Taimour) and that the approach Dean seems to be making takes time to become effective (Lesmundo), so a bit of patience please. Morgs has got it pretty well summed up, August is the time to start expecting something. That said I'd feel more comfortable with a few more points, and anything less than all out commitment in the SSC would not be acceptable for this K's fan.

'

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   

Previous thread: K's Pair Join Farnborough by Football Web Pages.co.uk11/3 09:07Mon Mar 11 09:07:33 2019view thread