If they fielded a team of 4'8", 15-stone, one-legged, epileptic, diabetic WPCs, who "identify" as transgender, vegan, left-handed, lesbian, alcoholic Muslims...
Come on, now!
Let's not be defeatist.
We want a strong team out for this.
They might field the ressies. They still have a big shout at winning their league.
It's "only" Walton Casuals in the semi. A final would be a nice day out at... ummmm ... Sutton? Woking? Imber Court? Kingsmeadow!?! The Surrey FA will know where. I haven't even tried to check.
Every chance of progress and the weather will be great. Shame the clocks don't go forward until the coming weekend. A pre-match beer by the river at sunset would've been nice.
Next article in this thread: Re: Expectations by My lovely horse25/3 19:33Mon Mar 25 19:33:52 2019
- Tuesday's match v Metropolitan Police by www.kingstonian.com25/3 12:00Mon Mar 25 12:00:54 2019 2 people 1 personview thread
- Expectations by a krinkly25/3 12:47Mon Mar 25 12:47:23 2019 2 people 1 person
- Re: Expectations by BE25/3 15:08Mon Mar 25 15:08:09 2019
- Re: Expectations by Morgs25/3 17:09Mon Mar 25 17:09:04 2019 1 person
- Re: Expectations by My lovely horse25/3 19:33Mon Mar 25 19:33:52 2019 1 person
- Re: Expectations by BE26/3 14:59Tue Mar 26 14:59:58 2019