With the end of the season coming, please can we have an update from the Board about plans for the future?
After the cancellation of the Meet The Manager evening, and the absence of any communication from Board since an article in the Matchday Programme back in September (?) last year, I think we’re long overdue some information.
What are the Club’s ambitions on the pitch for next season?
The rumour mill suggests we’ve signed a ground-share agreement at Cor-Cas for next season. Is that correct?
What are we doing with the AFCW money? How much were we actually pledged? Have we received it all yet? How much of it have we spent so far? And what have we spent it on? Are we still looking for a ground of our own? If so, where?
Has Malcolm Winwright given up his role as a Director? Is he still a shareholder?
4 people 2 people
Next article in this thread: Re: Information? by Olde School Ks29/3 14:49Fri Mar 29 14:49:36 2019
- Information? by reximus29/3 13:20Fri Mar 29 13:20:54 2019 4 people 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Information? by Olde School Ks29/3 14:49Fri Mar 29 14:49:36 2019 1 person 2 people
- Re: Information? by BE29/3 15:57Fri Mar 29 15:57:06 2019 1 person 2 people
- Re: Information? by reximus29/3 16:52Fri Mar 29 16:52:40 2019 6 people 2 people
- Re: Information? by Olde School Ks29/3 19:25Fri Mar 29 19:25:00 2019 1 person 3 people
- Re: Information? by K's196029/3 16:11Fri Mar 29 16:11:46 2019
- Re: Information? by Morgs29/3 22:03Fri Mar 29 22:03:20 2019 1 person