ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Margate Reaction by www.kingstonian.comYesterday 21:57Yesterday at 21:57:02view thread

Oldest article: Richard's archive in the comet by Taimour25/9/2018 18:12Tue Sep 25 18:12:25 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Kingstonian Ted Mats by www.kingstonian.com21/3 22:44Thu Mar 21 22:44:28 2019view thread

Re: Non League Final Day

By Morgs1/4 17:35Mon Apr 1 17:35:42 2019In response to Non League Final Day

Views: 577

Well done to Chertsey. Got through nine rounds to make Wembley... great achievement... wish 'em well 'n' all... but...
I've been there a few times. Not for four or five years. Diliapidated old ground with character. Not a bad town for an afternoon out. For a place just down the road it's not easy to get to by public transport, which is why I haven't been for a while. I've certainly not been there with more than 40 fans in the ground. A butchers at their team sheet is startling. Some of those players must still be in the £200+ per week bracket. Nick Jupp was impressive at Harrow & seemed to do OK at Barnet. Dale Binns has been around forever but was in National League South until recently. Lubo Guentchev played pro in Bulgarian Div 1 and for Union Berlin, maybe German Div. 3 back then, and was on ££££ when Lowestoft's player of the season in the days they had money. I've no idea who's putting the money in at Chertsey, but it shows there are investors around on the A3/M3 corridor.

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people like this 3 people   

Previous thread: Harris on margate by Taimour1/4 11:48Mon Apr 1 11:48:58 2019view thread