ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Lewes Reaction by www.kingstonian.comYesterday 22:17Yesterday at 22:17:50view thread

Oldest article: We're on our way to Bishop's Stortford! by www.kingstonian.com4/1 12:24Fri Jan 4 12:24:57 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Stick your 'Thumbs Down' up your Aristotle. by David Crawt18/4 20:15Thu Apr 18 20:15:09 2019view thread

Re: Ode to Ted

By Butler18/4 11:32Thu Apr 18 11:32:39 2019In response to Re: Ode to Ted

Views: 556

‘The majority of the people I speak to at matches think it's either an irrelevance or an embarrassment.’

Well said Gary! Again we haven’t agreed on much over the years but I’m 100% with you on this. It is both irrelevant and embarrassing! Grown men parading round a massive stuffed bear at games might be enough for some people to buy into and forget about the utter mess this club is in right now but it’s not for me.

I too have a young daughter that has attended a few games with me,sadly she doesn’t see going to football as the enjoyable afternoon out that we all know that it is and also can’t wait for the game to finish. In fact the last game she came to she got really excited at half time as she thought the game had finished and we could go home. When I reminded her there was still a second half to play you could physically see the disappointment in her face.

I have invited her to join me to a couple of games this season to which she has politely declined. And I’m sure if I was to say ‘but things are different now,there’s a 5 foot cuddly toy at games wearing a K’s kit’ it would make no difference to the outcome.

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Next article in this thread: Re: Ode to Ted by Olde School Ks18/4 11:45Thu Apr 18 11:45:58 2019

Previous thread: Recent posts by Ali18/4 09:03Thu Apr 18 09:03:22 2019view thread