ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Tonight by supahoops7Today 20:50Today at 20:50:55view thread

Oldest article: Leafleting At Chelsea Women’s Match by John Bangs9/11/2018 22:25Fri Nov 9 22:25:30 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Stick your 'Thumbs Down' up your Aristotle. by David Crawt18/4 20:15Thu Apr 18 20:15:09 2019view thread

Re: Ode to Ted

By Butler18/4 11:59Thu Apr 18 11:59:33 2019In response to Re: Ode to Ted

Views: 539

‘they just hide behind their computer screen.
Faceless, mindless, clueless.
I wonder which one will be the first to 'thumbs down' this one.
Oh, did I mention, spineless?‘

Like you David,I found myself not posting on here for a number of years due to the sadness of these people. When I do post on here I do it under my own name and most people that post on here or attend matches know who i am. Yet most K’s fans that have or have had a problem with me over the years (and there’s a fair few of them) have decided to slate me on here without letting there true identity be known. Not once in all my years as a K’s supporter has anyone approached me about any of it or attempted to have a serious conversation about whatever I do/say that has troubled them. Instead they choose to hide behind an alias,a screen and let their fingers do the talking. Pretty sad really.

The latest example of this is the recent ongoing slating of the PKK,both as a group as well as personal jibes at individual members by the Twitter handle @weavinginandout. Which is a collective of people with a lot to say but not brave enough to put their names to it.

I know who these people are and will address them face to face when I see them. However I doubt they’ll have anything to say then!

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Ode to Ted by David Crawt18/4 13:49Thu Apr 18 13:49:54 2019

Previous thread: Recent posts by Ali18/4 09:03Thu Apr 18 09:03:22 2019view thread