ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Kingstonian 3-3 Margate by Olde School KsToday 08:21Today at 08:21:28view thread

Oldest article: Richard's archive in the comet by Taimour25/9/2018 18:12Tue Sep 25 18:12:25 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Merstham 2-0 Kingstonian by www.kingstonian.com22/4 17:58Mon Apr 22 17:58:50 2019view thread

Re: Olé Olé, Olé Olé, staying up up up

By a krinkly22/4 16:22Mon Apr 22 16:22:22 2019In response to Re: Olé Olé, Olé Olé, staying up up up

Views: 562

Excellent post as ever Richard.

I have to admit to being a bit annoyed as one of the targets of that late night tirade, annoyed enough to find myself poised over delete contact for a communications medium I've shared with John for a while. But life has taught me bridges should never be burnt on a spur of the moment decision. I've known him well enough to believe the timing of that post on a Saturday night could have something to do with the apparent anger expressed, so annoyance subsided and that particular contact point remains intact.

I'm totally with you on the permanent home situation, as far as I'm concerned it's by far the most important issue. Personally I'd love it to be KGF, the place just feels RIGHT. However I'm not the only one to find a bit of an anomaly between
our stated desire to explore a long term relationship with Corinthian-Casuals and our attempted big push for promotion this season, because KGF currently wouldn't have been suitable. There's been terrace talk about Chelsea wanting us to return to Kingsmeadow when their tennants eventually move out, terrace talk also about Chelsea Ladies entry prices being slashed because gates are plummeting, future factors? I feel as in dark as everyone else.

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Next article in this thread: Re: Olé Olé, Olé Olé, staying up up up by Paddy21/4 09:32Sun Apr 21 09:32:38 2019

Previous thread: Non-Footy by K's196022/4 10:42Mon Apr 22 10:42:32 2019view thread