ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Monday's match v Bishop's Stortford by www.kingstonian.comToday 12:00Today at 12:00:50view thread

Oldest article: Whitehawk by a krinkly28/9/2018 09:13Fri Sep 28 09:13:55 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Anyone got one of these lying around? by RichardNW28/4 20:49Sun Apr 28 20:49:36 2019view thread

Re: Thank you and goodnight!

By Butler28/4 16:16Sun Apr 28 16:16:44 2019In response to Re: Thank you and goodnight!

Views: 719

Firstly I’d just like to say that I understand where JD is coming from in saying he’s disappointed in the pups. I too made a point yesterday of letting them know that and explained why I felt this way.

It’s mainly because if it had been ANY member of the pups that had a few too many drinks at a game and found themselves receiving what I feel was an unfair ban from the club then I would have had your back. Any of you!! I would have posted on the forum and expressed my disagreement,I would have contacted the club,I would have really made an effort to get the ban over turned. However we haven’t seen any of this from any of you guys!!

The reason I would have been so vocal,even if it wasn’t my friends that got banned,is because whether you’re a member of the pups or the PKK or neither,we are all K’s!!
Sadly our support is getting less and less as the years go on and can we really afford to lose any more?

As Rupert said in his post,yes I have previously stated that a line was crossed at Lewes. This is pretty clear to everyone that attended the game and both accepted and regretted by those Involved. However this is not the only time I’ve witnessed someone over stepping the mark at a game. I have seen it happen a number of times over the years by pups and being honest have even crossed the line a fair few times myself,yet not one of those occasions resulted in a ban. That to me comes across that this is personal.

I was told by one particular pup yesterday that what the board want is for the PKK to stop coming to games. Well they’ve got exactly what they wanted. All I’m saying is that given how low our attendances are the board should be grateful for the support that it gets and shouldn’t be trying to drive any of them away. Also I would have expected the pups to see this as a seriously bad,unacceptable move by the board and be somewhat vocal about it.

Edited by Butler at 19:25:31 on 28th April 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Thank you and goodnight! by JohnnyD28/4 14:34Sun Apr 28 14:34:22 2019

Previous thread: The board and communication by BedfordshireK28/4 11:03Sun Apr 28 11:03:03 2019view thread