Re: Kingston College
I go to quite a few games in this league, albeit the more northern divisions and it certainly is a shame for me to see Kingston listed as I peruse the fixtures but linked to Staines, maybe now Bedfont.
One thing I have noticed over the last couple of seasons is that more clubs (in the National U19 league that covers this) are doing is moving towards playing at first team grounds. I don't know if this is driven by an increased number of durable pitches, greater club buy in or simply coincidence, but it's definitely happening more in the northern leagues at least. Either way, having our own home would be a huge pull in any future link up, both for the college and prospective players. I hope this is progressing to open up opportunities, as we are after all a football club, not just a team.
Next article in this thread: Re: Kingston College by Ali30/4/2019 13:58Tue Apr 30 13:58:17 2019
- Kingston College by Suom Ynona30/4/2019 12:21Tue Apr 30 12:21:36 2019 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Kingston College by Lesmundo30/4/2019 13:15Tue Apr 30 13:15:46 2019
- Re: Kingston College by jc30/4/2019 12:38Tue Apr 30 12:38:52 2019 1 person
- Re: Kingston College by ollie30/4/2019 12:32Tue Apr 30 12:32:47 2019 1 person
- Re: Kingston College by Ali30/4/2019 13:58Tue Apr 30 13:58:17 2019 1 person
- Re: Kingston College by Paddy30/4/2019 16:05Tue Apr 30 16:05:02 2019
- Re: Kingston College by Swan1/5/2019 16:51Wed May 1 16:51:50 2019
- Re: Kingston College by ollie2/5/2019 17:16Thu May 2 17:16:46 2019