Re: Kingston College
This kind of academy scheme can be done in conjunction with anywhere offering the relevant BTEC level 3 qualification, and is financially beneficial to both the club and the school, as well as providing young players with the chance to play at a good level, while also picking up separate coaching qualifications.
I'm currently in the process of setting one up myself with a local school for my futsal club to try and increase the number and quality of young players playing futsal in the Reading area. Schools have shown a fair bit of interest in my idea, and my club has a much lower profile than Kingstonian.
When I attended a course at Kingston College, the person who helped run the scheme with Staines said he wouldn't run a scheme with Ks again because of Chris Kelly, who had already left by then.
Next article in this thread: Re: Kingston College by jc30/4/2019 12:38Tue Apr 30 12:38:52 2019
- Kingston College by Suom Ynona30/4/2019 12:21Tue Apr 30 12:21:36 2019 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Kingston College by Lesmundo30/4/2019 13:15Tue Apr 30 13:15:46 2019
- Re: Kingston College by jc30/4/2019 12:38Tue Apr 30 12:38:52 2019 1 person
- Re: Kingston College by ollie30/4/2019 12:32Tue Apr 30 12:32:47 2019 1 person
- Re: Kingston College by Ali30/4/2019 13:58Tue Apr 30 13:58:17 2019 1 person
- Re: Kingston College by Paddy30/4/2019 16:05Tue Apr 30 16:05:02 2019
- Re: Kingston College by Swan1/5/2019 16:51Wed May 1 16:51:50 2019
- Re: Kingston College by ollie2/5/2019 17:16Thu May 2 17:16:46 2019