ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Hornchurch Reaction by www.kingstonian.comYesterday 23:38Yesterday at 23:38:42view thread

Oldest article: Whitehawk by a krinkly28/9/2018 09:13Fri Sep 28 09:13:55 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Walton Casuals manager resigns by Peter Borrett6/5 16:04Mon May 6 16:04:00 2019view thread

Re: News articles from the club

By Largeman6/5 08:33Mon May 6 08:33:55 2019In response to Re: News articles from the club

Views: 535

This, to me, is totally unfathomable.

I visit the forum a couple of times a week and I’m not sure I’ve ever actually gone directly to the club website. When I want to read a match report, or get any club news it’s always as a direct result of following a post from here.

This move means I will miss things. In the coming weeks I won’t think to go to the club site and will miss their season ticket renewal announcement.

I’m likely to miss details of rearranged games (particularly Surrey Cup, which are often at random times, pigeon holed into spaces in diaries).

I will almost certainly miss any club initiatives such as Boost the Budget news.

These are all going to hit the club financially and in goodwill terms (if the latter still exists in many places).

Of course, it may just be a stroke of absolute marketing genius. Don’t tell anyone about anything, creating a sense of intrigue which in turn makes people seek out the mythical exploits of Kingstonian FC and people arrive at KGF in their absolute droves for the new season. Especially with the new manager in charge - although no one will know who that is.......

reply to this article | return to the front page

6 people like this 6 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: News articles from the club by Ohdear6/5 08:58Mon May 6 08:58:03 2019

Previous thread: Re: Isthmian playoffs/promoted clubs. by supahoops76/5 09:36Mon May 6 09:36:06 2019view thread