ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Hornchurch Reaction by www.kingstonian.comYesterday 23:38Yesterday at 23:38:42view thread

Oldest article: Whitehawk by a krinkly28/9/2018 09:13Fri Sep 28 09:13:55 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Walton Casuals manager resigns by Peter Borrett6/5 16:04Mon May 6 16:04:00 2019view thread

Re: News articles from the club

By Alastair6/5 09:51Mon May 6 09:51:33 2019In response to Re: News articles from the club

Views: 540

I can't understand why anyone could even possibly think this is a good idea. It's not that important in and of itself, but it's scary that such a poor decision could be made. It makes people like me wonder if other decisions in other areas of the club's affairs are being taken in this way too, especially given the way the recent bans were bungled, alienating a big part of our support, and the footballing season we have just endured.

There are two options here:

1. This hasn't really been thought about. In which case, okay, but now you have several people who are experts at comms saying it's a stupid idea, so presumably the hierarchy could reconsider quickly and backtrack. Fair enough.

2. This has been thought about and this decision has been taken anyway. If that's the case, it's a terrifying - and I do mean that - insight into the reasoning power and decision-making skills of the people making the big decisions at the club at the moment.

I am presuming it is Option 1 out of these two, and that this will be quickly reversed.

Edited by Alastair at 09:54:02 on 6th May 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

9 people like this 9 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: News articles from the club by Mike6/5 00:24Mon May 6 00:24:19 2019

Previous thread: Re: Isthmian playoffs/promoted clubs. by supahoops76/5 09:36Mon May 6 09:36:06 2019view thread