ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Ted Croker by Max Hustwick Teenage Fan ClubToday 23:12Today at 23:12:11view thread

Oldest article: Bostik League Premier Division results by Football Web Pages.co.uk2/2 16:56Sat Feb 2 16:56:55 20191 person dislikes this 1 personview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Walton Casuals manager resigns by Peter Borrett6/5 16:04Mon May 6 16:04:00 2019view thread

Re: News articles from the club

By David Crawt6/5 17:25Mon May 6 17:25:36 2019In response to Re: News articles from the club

Views: 861

Hi Taimour, I think you’ve hit on something there with your 'thought experiment' in the part which says that K's might suspend their Twitter account because they don't want to be associated with any negative replies to their tweets.
That is probably exactly what has happened here.

Since some of the replies to ‘Official News’ posts on here are sometimes controversial, it would seem to me to be the right thing to do to disassociate the club from those posts.

However, I have what I believe is the perfect solution which should satisfy all.

Simply reinstate ‘Official News’ posts on here but turn off the option for anybody to reply to them.

Folk can always discuss them in a new thread, just as they will be able to do after reading the article from the club site but, and importantly, that discussion will not be linked to the ‘Official News’ post.

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Next article in this thread: Re: News articles from the club by reximus6/5 20:51Mon May 6 20:51:05 2019

Previous thread: Re: Isthmian playoffs/promoted clubs. by supahoops76/5 09:36Mon May 6 09:36:06 2019view thread