ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Statement from the Directors and Board by JamieBToday 14:14Today at 14:14:01view thread

Oldest article: PAYG season ticket by andycowl20/8/2018 12:28Mon Aug 20 12:28:16 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Bostik League Premier Division result by Football Web Pages.co.uk11/5 17:38Sat May 11 17:38:58 2019view thread

Re: Try here

By Taimour (WeHateWombles)12/5 08:27Sun May 12 08:27:19 2019In response to Re: Try here

Views: 397

To be fair to Brennan, he did mention privately at the time about his son but didn't want it publicised.

To be less generous to Brennan - and if you listen to the podcast as a whole - he is plainly providing an explanation at the instigation of Dave Anderson because he has realised in the last few weeks that the way he left K's early had got tongues wagging in non-league and was potentially going to prove a problem in a search for a new job (ie. "both Ricay and K's ended badly: was Hemel a one-off?" etc). he was absolutely clear with me that he could not have stayed at K's due to a breakdown in his relationship with part of the board. and he was not the only one to confirm that there were tensions. if he's saying something else now, or at least putting stress on a different factor, my reading of it would be that he is downplaying the claimed conflicts in the interests of appearing more attractive to prospective clubs. #fnl

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Try here by Peter Borrett12/5 10:18Sun May 12 10:18:29 2019

Previous thread: Casuals to Re-Vamp Clubhouse as Cocktail Bar by My lovely horse1/4 20:26Mon Apr 1 20:26:17 2019view thread