ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hayden Bird interview/players. by MorgsYesterday 23:45Yesterday at 23:45:02view thread

Oldest article: Bostik League Premier Division results by Football Web Pages.co.uk18/8/2018 17:24Sat Aug 18 17:24:17 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Kingston Beer Festival by Olde School Ks15/5 10:20Wed May 15 10:20:59 2019view thread

Re: Message to the Board

By a krinkly14/5 19:57Tue May 14 19:57:12 2019In response to Re: Message to the Board

Views: 394

Slightly modified version now emailed to the two directors links provided on the Website and the Comms officer.

What I didn't include was a possible result of me not renewing my season ticket. Since the time Scotty Steele was the manager at Guildford I've watched them on an ad-hoc basis geting in a few matches each season, I'm not the only member of the Royal Enclosure who watches some CCL matches in addition to K's. The football on show can be sometimes dire, occasionaly almost comical but often very enjoyable, a turned on CCL team can be a joy to watch if you are there for them.

Clubs seem to engage closely with their fans, at Guidlford I've chated occasionally with board members while watching from the sidelines, they even include the name of their noisey bunch (The Sweeney) on club merchandise. If they repeat the half season ticket offer again I can see it becoming attractive if our current state of discontent continues at K's. I want to enjoy my footy watching experience, that's easy to do with a friendly club like Guildford.

Edited by a krinkly at 20:08:11 on 14th May 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

Next article in this thread: Re: Message to the Board by John Bangs14/5 08:56Tue May 14 08:56:15 2019

Previous thread: Crowd problems in Hampshire by BE14/5 09:17Tue May 14 09:17:47 2019view thread