Re: New teams
Depends on cup draws!
Bowers & Pitsea is the only genuinely new team at this level. No idea what it's like but assume there are several halting sites closer than the nearest railway station. Leaving a car with nice wheels and a catalytic converter in the vicinity will likely be unwise....
Speaking of which, East Thurrock are back down. Nice enough club & clubhouse but the train-pikey-hubcaps situation applies.
Horsham may be back home by August. Fair day out and the new ground looks nice, but I'd doubt it's as central as Queen Street or YMCA's place.
Cray still play at Bromley, so that'll be the best ground.
Cheshunt's a bog-standard One-North-come-Premier ground, just off the A10 and there are stations but I'd not want to park a car there after dark.
Lewes will still be the best day out.
Next article in this thread: Re: New teams by supahoops721/5/2019 14:13Tue May 21 14:13:27 2019
- New teams by BE21/5/2019 12:04Tue May 21 12:04:46 2019view thread
- Re: New teams by Morgs21/5/2019 13:59Tue May 21 13:59:55 2019 5 people
- Re: New teams by supahoops721/5/2019 14:13Tue May 21 14:13:27 2019
- Re: New teams by Morgs21/5/2019 15:50Tue May 21 15:50:39 2019
- Re: New teams by supahoops721/5/2019 15:57Tue May 21 15:57:22 2019
- Re: New teams by John Rogers21/5/2019 15:40Tue May 21 15:40:34 2019 2 people
- Re: New teams by BE21/5/2019 15:39Tue May 21 15:39:23 2019