Re: Ks Ladies
From what i understand from Stef, without betraying any confidences, the team had been in a precarious position last season due to the structure (only one team, meaning there had been occasions when there was a struggle to have enough players if people dropped out/had other commitments), Mark Robson had moved on (he did a lot of work in the background) and so, all in all, decisions had to be taken about strategic direction, investment and so on.
It is a shame. K's Ladies had become a part of Kingstonian's identity (in some ways more than the youth teams).
2 people 1 person
Next article in this thread: Re: Ks Ladies by K's196014/6/2019 12:07Fri Jun 14 12:07:34 2019
- Ks Ladies by Taimour8/6/2019 12:40Sat Jun 8 12:40:05 2019 1 person 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Ks Ladies by KsOllie8/6/2019 14:52Sat Jun 8 14:52:03 2019 2 people 3 people
- Re: Ks Ladies by K's19608/6/2019 17:49Sat Jun 8 17:49:13 2019 1 person
- Re: Ks Ladies by Taimour14/6/2019 10:45Fri Jun 14 10:45:44 2019 2 people 1 person
- Re: Ks Ladies by K's196014/6/2019 12:07Fri Jun 14 12:07:34 2019 1 person 1 person