ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: "Ted Croker fixed it for Kingstonian" by David CrawtYesterday 21:40Yesterday at 21:40:33view thread

Oldest article: Madness by reximus3/2 11:36Sun Feb 3 11:36:38 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Ismael Yakubu by Suom Ynona19/6 20:52Wed Jun 19 20:52:05 2019view thread

Re: Interview with Hayden Bird and Paul Hayward

By supahoops720/6 09:19Thu Jun 20 09:19:13 2019In response to Interview with Hayden Bird and Paul Hayward

Views: 558

Nice interview. Don't know if Hayden was originally approached by the club
when Dowse departed, but I'm glad he's with us now. I sure wish we had him
at the start of last term. I think he will be a good fit for us presently. It's the first
time I've seen or heard of Paul Hayward.. He seems quietly spoken, but pretty
genuine in his vision for the club, as does Hayden. Couple of things came up again
in the interview, 'Sleeping giant'?. I don't think we are really a sleeping giant. We have
a proud historical and familiar name in non league football, but not necessarily a 'big'
name. None of the afore-said is putting my/our wonderful club down, but as with last season,
there is huge expectation around the club and Hayden might find that is the most difficult
thing he will have to deal with at K's. Improvement on the pitch will be steady and gradual
under Hayden, I'm pretty sure of that, so I'm keeping any high expectations in check for this
season. I didn't detect a 'genuine' anouncement about the ground, nothing I hadn't heard
already. I, like most others, think we will end up in a permanent ground share with Casuals
with funds coming from anywhere that both clubs can attract to significantly develop KGF
going forward. Looking forward to the new signings that Hayden has lined up and to the
start of the 19/20 campaign. Come on u K's!

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people like this 3 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Interview with Hayden Bird and Paul Hayward by Ohdear20/6 10:31Thu Jun 20 10:31:55 2019

Previous thread: Cutteridge interviews Bird and Hayward by www.kingstonian.com17/6 19:01Mon Jun 17 19:01:38 2019view thread