Our performance was little different from previous outings,
flashes of decent football at times but then lost possession and
misplaced passes letting us down.
They posed little threat even when we went to 10 and we defended
well giving little away,i feel we can win the replay as they looked
lacking a cutting edge,although the same can be said of us.
I felt taking LOUIE off was a mistake,he was keeping two defenders
busy but after he went off they were able to push unhindered
further up the pitch as we were unable to construct any meaningful
The sending off and the penalty were correct decision by the referee,
so did anyone hear a K'S supporter verbally abusing him as he left
the field,if he puts that in his report the club may be in trouble.
Next article in this thread: Re: Today by BE7/10/2019 09:58Mon Oct 7 09:58:51 2019
- Today by supahoops75/10/2019 18:09Sat Oct 5 18:09:27 2019 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Today by a krinkly5/10/2019 19:54Sat Oct 5 19:54:44 2019 3 people
- Re: Today by Iang6/10/2019 11:58Sun Oct 6 11:58:20 2019 2 people 1 person
- Re: Today by supahoops75/10/2019 20:50Sat Oct 5 20:50:45 2019
- Re: Today by old and grey6/10/2019 14:26Sun Oct 6 14:26:07 2019 2 people
- Re: Today by BE7/10/2019 09:58Mon Oct 7 09:58:51 2019
- Re: Today by Suom Ynona7/10/2019 10:29Mon Oct 7 10:29:09 2019 2 people
- Re: Today by BE7/10/2019 11:44Mon Oct 7 11:44:18 2019