Agreed about how long it took him to book their number 7, but both of the bookings for Jerry were definitely the correct decision.
I thought that Jerry played well for most of the match, but he started to struggle as soon as they brought that tricky winger on and it resulted in both of his bookings and he also won their penalty.
I felt that it was a game where there wasn't really much in it between the two sides. The perhaps shaded the forst half, but we started the second half very well, might have had a penalty for the challenge on Hector as he was shooting and deserved our lead by the time we scored (was a nicely worked goal as well).
The sending off did change the game completely in their favour, but I felt that they were starting to take control of the game after we scored. I feel that it was a combination of us dropping deeper after the goal and that they started to get a lot more joy out wide after making their substitutions.
Overall a draw was probably just about the right result, but it probably should have been a defeat as their late disallowed goal looked perfectly fine from what I saw. Whilst it was disappointing to concede a late goal I did feel that there were some encouraging signs from the performance and that hopefully we've now turned a corner.
Tuesday is now a massive game for the club and based off the weekends game we really do have a good chance of progressing. Hopefully the draw later today for any potential opponent is a kind one!
Next article in this thread: Re: Today by BE7/10/2019 11:44Mon Oct 7 11:44:18 2019
- Today by supahoops75/10/2019 18:09Sat Oct 5 18:09:27 2019 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Today by a krinkly5/10/2019 19:54Sat Oct 5 19:54:44 2019 3 people
- Re: Today by Iang6/10/2019 11:58Sun Oct 6 11:58:20 2019 2 people 1 person
- Re: Today by supahoops75/10/2019 20:50Sat Oct 5 20:50:45 2019
- Re: Today by old and grey6/10/2019 14:26Sun Oct 6 14:26:07 2019 2 people
- Re: Today by BE7/10/2019 09:58Mon Oct 7 09:58:51 2019
- Re: Today by Suom Ynona7/10/2019 10:29Mon Oct 7 10:29:09 2019 2 people
- Re: Today by BE7/10/2019 11:44Mon Oct 7 11:44:18 2019