ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Supporters Club AGM 14 August via Zoom by AliYesterday 23:13Yesterday at 23:13:11view thread

Oldest article: The new league sponsor BetVictor by KsOllie8/7/2019 10:50Mon Jul 8 10:50:22 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round Draw by Suom Ynona7/10/2019 13:50Mon Oct 7 13:50:17 2019view thread

Re: Today

By Suom Ynona7/10/2019 10:29Mon Oct 7 10:29:09 2019In response to Re: Today

Views: 501

Agreed about how long it took him to book their number 7, but both of the bookings for Jerry were definitely the correct decision.

I thought that Jerry played well for most of the match, but he started to struggle as soon as they brought that tricky winger on and it resulted in both of his bookings and he also won their penalty.

I felt that it was a game where there wasn't really much in it between the two sides. The perhaps shaded the forst half, but we started the second half very well, might have had a penalty for the challenge on Hector as he was shooting and deserved our lead by the time we scored (was a nicely worked goal as well).

The sending off did change the game completely in their favour, but I felt that they were starting to take control of the game after we scored. I feel that it was a combination of us dropping deeper after the goal and that they started to get a lot more joy out wide after making their substitutions.

Overall a draw was probably just about the right result, but it probably should have been a defeat as their late disallowed goal looked perfectly fine from what I saw. Whilst it was disappointing to concede a late goal I did feel that there were some encouraging signs from the performance and that hopefully we've now turned a corner.

Tuesday is now a massive game for the club and based off the weekends game we really do have a good chance of progressing. Hopefully the draw later today for any potential opponent is a kind one!

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Today by BE7/10/2019 11:44Mon Oct 7 11:44:18 2019

Previous thread: FA Cup draw... by Taimour7/10/2019 07:26Mon Oct 7 07:26:07 2019view thread