ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Pre Christmas Derby match 21 December by John BangsYesterday 23:54Yesterday at 23:54:21view thread

Oldest article: Ardley surprising... by a krinkly12/11/2018 13:08Mon Nov 12 13:08:24 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: M4 closure by a krinkly9/10 09:21Wed Oct 9 09:21:43 2019view thread

Re: Coach to Weston on Tuesday?

By roseyw8/10 00:06Tue Oct 8 00:06:39 2019In response to Re: Coach to Weston on Tuesday?

Views: 314

Dear all,
Just a note to advise you guys here on the forum, that we have been talking to our regular travellers and a few non-regulars for a few days now, and I would like to confirm that travel has been arranged for all who needed it.
We have been asking people in person and discussing with regular travellers, and additionally nobody has emailed the Supporters@ email address to show any interest in the journey.

I've read all the comments on this thread today, and we discussed it in this evening's committee meeting. Some valid points there, and if we do go through to the next round against Dartford, I promise we will be clearer and will publicise details of the coach we will run.
I would like to thank Krinkly and Rex for offering travel & beds, that is very kind. I would have offered a lift also but I cannot get the time off work at the end of a financial quarter.

I would like to ask when BE travelled on the "embarrassment" of a minibus, since I had been told he has not for a number of years. Also some weeks ago I spent a long time explaining in full to him, following an email he sent us, the issues we face in the reduced number of travelling fans, and other commentators are correct - as numbers reduce, so the cost rises, the size of coach reduces, and even on special occasions it can be a struggle to fill it. Is it possible BE hasn't received that informative email - I am happy to re-send or post it here, as I am just reading the same comments repeated, and I know we had addressed them all.

The last 2 or 3 AGMs have featured detailed discussions and explanations of the issues facing us, the requirements we have, and requests to suggest any other companies. Nobody has responded. So until something changes or the Supporters club are given some other viable option, we will be continuing with Rakat, who are reliable and friendly, happy to change or cancel a journey at a moment's notice, and good value for money.

reply to this article | return to the front page

5 people like this 5 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Coach to Weston on Tuesday? by BE8/10 08:49Tue Oct 8 08:49:31 2019

Previous thread: BetVictor Isthmian Premier Division results by Football Web Pages8/10 21:39Tue Oct 8 21:39:11 2019view thread