Re: FAO Supporters Club
Very sad to read all the comments on tonights non travel and the Supporters Club generally.
Although you have to be elected onto the S.C. committee,reality would say,if they the S.C. felt someone out there could be of practical help they could be adopted in.
As this seems not to be the case we must not blame anyone and to be honest the said Supporters Club do a pretty good job but a major problem has been and is with match day travel.It is a debacle and it leaves many with a difficult or maybe an impossible night.
Next article in this thread: Re: FAO Supporters Club by BE8/10/2019 08:50Tue Oct 8 08:50:59 2019
- FAO Supporters Club by reximus8/10/2019 08:47Tue Oct 8 08:47:10 2019 3 people 4 peopleview thread
- Re: FAO Supporters Club by Olde School Ks8/10/2019 10:02Tue Oct 8 10:02:33 2019
- Re: FAO Supporters Club by BE8/10/2019 08:50Tue Oct 8 08:50:59 2019 1 person 2 people
- Re: FAO Supporters Club by jon tolley8/10/2019 08:49Tue Oct 8 08:49:58 2019 4 people
- Re: FAO Supporters Club by reximus8/10/2019 13:26Tue Oct 8 13:26:17 2019
- Re: FAO Supporters Club by roseyw14/10/2019 14:09Mon Oct 14 14:09:54 2019 1 person 1 person
- Re: FAO Supporters Club by a krinkly8/10/2019 09:42Tue Oct 8 09:42:43 2019
- Re: FAO Supporters Club by BE8/10/2019 16:36Tue Oct 8 16:36:56 2019