Re: FAO Ollie
When I travel down it's 264 miles from home to King Georges Field but I haven't had a lot of chance to get down there lately.
Next Saturday's F.A. Trophy game is a possibility though.
I'm hoping for an F.A. Cup First Round tie against a big club somewhere close to an airport as I'll be in Spain on November 9th so would have to fly back.
Next article in this thread: Re: Hayden interview by John Bangs19/10/2019 19:53Sat Oct 19 19:53:57 2019
- Hayden interview by BedfordshireK19/10/2019 19:16Sat Oct 19 19:16:01 2019 4 peopleview thread
- Re: Hayden interview by ollie19/10/2019 22:54Sat Oct 19 22:54:52 2019 6 people
- FAO Ollie by reximus19/10/2019 23:57Sat Oct 19 23:57:40 2019 1 person
- Re: FAO Ollie by ollie20/10/2019 14:56Sun Oct 20 14:56:29 2019 2 people
- Re: FAO Ollie by David Crawt20/10/2019 18:41Sun Oct 20 18:41:15 2019 5 people
- Re: Hayden interview by John Bangs19/10/2019 19:53Sat Oct 19 19:53:57 2019 2 people