ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Cheltenham by supahoops7Today 16:45Today at 16:45:09view thread

Oldest article: Trains on Sunday by BE5/11/2019 11:13Tue Nov 5 11:13:52 2019view thread


Next thread: Macclesfield Updates by John Bangs8/11/2019 07:29Fri Nov 8 07:29:05 2019view thread

Re: We need confirmation without further delay

By David Crawt7/11/2019 19:04Thu Nov 7 19:04:03 2019In response to Re: We need confirmation without further delay

Views: 1011

It is a distinct possibility that the game could be postponed due to a waterlogged pitch but it will be the referee and not Macclesfield Town that makes the decision. That said, the club could increase the chances of postponement by not working on the pitch.

reply to this article | return to the front page


Next article in this thread: Re: We need confirmation without further delay by Mike7/11/2019 20:06Thu Nov 7 20:06:22 2019

Previous thread: If Sunday comes by BE7/11/2019 16:29Thu Nov 7 16:29:00 2019view thread