As some will probably Macclesfield Town have a potential new buyer
This will not, of course, be in time for this weekend but it adds another dimension to the drama. The players strike and loss of the potential of FA prize money may help force the existing owner to sell ( which he has been resisting).
There has been some contact with the club as the volunteers are not on strike. The striking staff don’t want their club to collapse altogether and so have not appear to have asked the volunteers to down tools as well.
Our chief steward John Mccormack is meeting the Macclesfield safety officer early on Sunday morning to discuss safety at the match which is a sign that they are planning to field some sort of team. After all if they are hoping to get a new owner willing to invest in their club they won’t want to be thrown out of next year’s competition.
Next article in this thread: Re: Macclesfield Updates by RichardNW8/11/2019 11:56Fri Nov 8 11:56:53 2019
- Macclesfield Updates by John Bangs8/11/2019 07:29Fri Nov 8 07:29:05 2019 6 peopleview thread
- Re: Macclesfield Updates by RichardNW8/11/2019 11:56Fri Nov 8 11:56:53 2019 6 people
- Re: Macclesfield Updates by reximus8/11/2019 15:46Fri Nov 8 15:46:34 2019
- Re: Macclesfield Updates by skinner8/11/2019 15:49Fri Nov 8 15:49:37 2019 3 people
- Re: Macclesfield Updates by BE8/11/2019 16:24Fri Nov 8 16:24:34 2019
- Re: Macclesfield Updates by bob8/11/2019 15:49Fri Nov 8 15:49:24 2019 1 person