Playing Macclesfield Youth Team
Taken from the Macclesfield forum...
I write this note in my capacity as a volunteer of Macclesfield Town Football Club, and would like to advise people that this evening I received information from a 100% kosher source that the team we will be fielding on Sunday is the YOUTH TEAM!!!
This source has also advised me that the players have NOT been paid as promised today and are absolutely seething at this utterly despicable way of ensuring the game goes ahead on Sunday.
Our club is now officially a laughing stock and I can no longer stand by and be a part of a system that is rotten to the core and which treats it’s staff and players with utter disdain and disrespect. Now Mr AlKadhi is treating the FA Cup with utter disdain by fielding a team of kids and expecting punters to pay their hard earned money to witness such an insult to the tradition of the FA Cup and our great pedigree in it. As a consequence I will NOT undertake any voluntary roles whilst Amar AlKadhi is the majority shareholder of this club. Should Mr AlKadhi sell to a new owner such as the Sealey’s, I would happily resume my voluntary duties and I urge the following:
- The youth team DO NOT play this game and show solidarity with the senior players. Instead I urge them to join playing and non-playing staff, volunteers and fans in standing together OUTSIDE the ground AS ONE from 12.15p.m.
- Any home fans who have bought tickets demand an immediate refund of their money tomorrow morning.
- Other matchday volunteers refrain from any matchday duties until Mr AlKadhi has no involvement with this club whatsoever and are in SAFE AND LOCAL hands such as the Sealey’s.
- Anyone who reads this shares it wherever and whenever and let the BBC, SKY SPORTS and whoever wants to listen to / read about this shocking state of affairs.
Next article in this thread: Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by reximus8/11/2019 22:06Fri Nov 8 22:06:46 2019
- Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by skinner8/11/2019 21:47Fri Nov 8 21:47:55 2019 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by reximus8/11/2019 22:06Fri Nov 8 22:06:46 2019 5 people 1 person
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by skinner8/11/2019 22:10Fri Nov 8 22:10:07 2019 3 people
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by reximus8/11/2019 22:14Fri Nov 8 22:14:36 2019
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by Olde School Ks8/11/2019 22:28Fri Nov 8 22:28:57 2019 1 person
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by Max Hustwick Teenage Fan Club8/11/2019 22:59Fri Nov 8 22:59:06 2019 1 person
- Tomorrow's game. by supahoops79/11/2019 06:18Sat Nov 9 06:18:27 2019 4 people
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by Haver of thoughts8/11/2019 23:02Fri Nov 8 23:02:08 2019 2 people
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by John Bangs8/11/2019 23:17Fri Nov 8 23:17:07 2019 3 people
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by a krinkly9/11/2019 01:11Sat Nov 9 01:11:49 2019 1 person 3 people
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by Max Hustwick Teenage Fan Club8/11/2019 23:05Fri Nov 8 23:05:35 2019 2 people