ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Ground development by Nick GarlandToday 07:34Today at 07:34:05view thread

Oldest article: Hayden interview part 2: Macclesfield and... Truro… by BedfordshireK5/11/2019 15:12Tue Nov 5 15:12:46 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Sunday's match v Macclesfield Town by www.kingstonian.com9/11/2019 12:00Sat Nov 9 12:00:47 2019view thread

Playing Macclesfield Youth Team

By skinner8/11/2019 21:47Fri Nov 8 21:47:55 2019

Views: 939

Taken from the Macclesfield forum...

I write this note in my capacity as a volunteer of Macclesfield Town Football Club, and would like to advise people that this evening I received information from a 100% kosher source that the team we will be fielding on Sunday is the YOUTH TEAM!!!

This source has also advised me that the players have NOT been paid as promised today and are absolutely seething at this utterly despicable way of ensuring the game goes ahead on Sunday.

Our club is now officially a laughing stock and I can no longer stand by and be a part of a system that is rotten to the core and which treats it’s staff and players with utter disdain and disrespect. Now Mr AlKadhi is treating the FA Cup with utter disdain by fielding a team of kids and expecting punters to pay their hard earned money to witness such an insult to the tradition of the FA Cup and our great pedigree in it. As a consequence I will NOT undertake any voluntary roles whilst Amar AlKadhi is the majority shareholder of this club. Should Mr AlKadhi sell to a new owner such as the Sealey’s, I would happily resume my voluntary duties and I urge the following:

- The youth team DO NOT play this game and show solidarity with the senior players. Instead I urge them to join playing and non-playing staff, volunteers and fans in standing together OUTSIDE the ground AS ONE from 12.15p.m.

- Any home fans who have bought tickets demand an immediate refund of their money tomorrow morning.

- Other matchday volunteers refrain from any matchday duties until Mr AlKadhi has no involvement with this club whatsoever and are in SAFE AND LOCAL hands such as the Sealey’s.

- Anyone who reads this shares it wherever and whenever and let the BBC, SKY SPORTS and whoever wants to listen to / read about this shocking state of affairs.

#ThisIsOurTownOurClub

Andy Worth

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by reximus8/11/2019 22:06Fri Nov 8 22:06:46 2019

Previous thread: Cup game will go ahead. by www.kingstonian.com8/11/2019 17:13Fri Nov 8 17:13:55 2019view thread