I totally sympathise with all Ks fans travelling from all points
of the universe, Spain, Sussex, Wales, Wigan etc etc,
the FA are impotent when it comes to situations as this.
I am in total support of the Macclesfield players, staff, volunteers and
their loyal supporters. It's almost twenty years since what happened to
us is about to happen to Macclesfield. We were asset stripped and screwed
back then and not a thing has changed in 20 years. With respect to Macclesfield,
the FA, under the circumstances, should have removed Macclesfield from the
competition, subsidised contracted wages and placed the current major shareholder
under legal scrutiny to ascertain whether he be 'fit and proper' to run a football club.
Sadly, it's taking the shine off our great day and there is sure to be a strange atmosphere of
uncertainty for both clubs over anticipation now. If their youth team or whatever team they
put out tomorrow triumphs over us, they'll be seen as local hero's and saving their club while
their unscrupulous main shareholder pockets the money and gets sympathetic national coverage.
Meanwhile, we return to being minnows. We are travelling as planned tomorrow and because
of the uncertain situation regarding the game, we did not buy tickets online. I hope there will
be staff enough to man the ticket office or there may be problems for us.
I hope confirmation regards this match and type of opposition will not put off others who
plan to travel like us on the day to swell our numbers. With respect again to Macclesfield,
I hope our boys have remained focused and that whoever they face, they romp home.
Come on u Ks!
Next article in this thread: Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by Haver of thoughts8/11/2019 23:02Fri Nov 8 23:02:08 2019
- Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by skinner8/11/2019 21:47Fri Nov 8 21:47:55 2019 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by reximus8/11/2019 22:06Fri Nov 8 22:06:46 2019 5 people 1 person
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by skinner8/11/2019 22:10Fri Nov 8 22:10:07 2019 3 people
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by reximus8/11/2019 22:14Fri Nov 8 22:14:36 2019
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by Olde School Ks8/11/2019 22:28Fri Nov 8 22:28:57 2019 1 person
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by Max Hustwick Teenage Fan Club8/11/2019 22:59Fri Nov 8 22:59:06 2019 1 person
- Tomorrow's game. by supahoops79/11/2019 06:18Sat Nov 9 06:18:27 2019 4 people
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by Haver of thoughts8/11/2019 23:02Fri Nov 8 23:02:08 2019 2 people
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by John Bangs8/11/2019 23:17Fri Nov 8 23:17:07 2019 3 people
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by a krinkly9/11/2019 01:11Sat Nov 9 01:11:49 2019 1 person 3 people
- Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by Max Hustwick Teenage Fan Club8/11/2019 23:05Fri Nov 8 23:05:35 2019 2 people