ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Cheltenham by supahoops7Today 16:45Today at 16:45:09view thread

Oldest article: Trains on Sunday by BE5/11/2019 11:13Tue Nov 5 11:13:52 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Sunday's match v Macclesfield Town by www.kingstonian.com9/11/2019 12:00Sat Nov 9 12:00:47 2019view thread

Tomorrow's game.

By supahoops79/11/2019 06:18Sat Nov 9 06:18:27 2019In response to Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team

Views: 816

I totally sympathise with all Ks fans travelling from all points
of the universe, Spain, Sussex, Wales, Wigan etc etc,
the FA are impotent when it comes to situations as this.
I am in total support of the Macclesfield players, staff, volunteers and
their loyal supporters. It's almost twenty years since what happened to
us is about to happen to Macclesfield. We were asset stripped and screwed
back then and not a thing has changed in 20 years. With respect to Macclesfield,
the FA, under the circumstances, should have removed Macclesfield from the
competition, subsidised contracted wages and placed the current major shareholder
under legal scrutiny to ascertain whether he be 'fit and proper' to run a football club.
Sadly, it's taking the shine off our great day and there is sure to be a strange atmosphere of
uncertainty for both clubs over anticipation now. If their youth team or whatever team they
put out tomorrow triumphs over us, they'll be seen as local hero's and saving their club while
their unscrupulous main shareholder pockets the money and gets sympathetic national coverage.
Meanwhile, we return to being minnows. We are travelling as planned tomorrow and because
of the uncertain situation regarding the game, we did not buy tickets online. I hope there will
be staff enough to man the ticket office or there may be problems for us.
I hope confirmation regards this match and type of opposition will not put off others who
plan to travel like us on the day to swell our numbers. With respect again to Macclesfield,
I hope our boys have remained focused and that whoever they face, they romp home.
Come on u Ks!

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Playing Macclesfield Youth Team by Haver of thoughts8/11/2019 23:02Fri Nov 8 23:02:08 2019

Previous thread: Cup game will go ahead. by www.kingstonian.com8/11/2019 17:13Fri Nov 8 17:13:55 2019view thread