ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: JACK CHARLTON. by reximusToday 20:48Today at 20:48:26view thread

Oldest article: Next season by BE8/7/2019 16:00Mon Jul 8 16:00:35 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Louie by Max Hustwick Teenage Fan Club15/11/2019 23:42Fri Nov 15 23:42:35 2019view thread

Re: Oxford k's thoughts on twitter

By Alastair14/11/2019 16:51Thu Nov 14 16:51:38 2019In response to Oxford k's thoughts on twitter

Views: 660

Ha. Thanks Taimour, I guess...? Not that my thoughts are particularly interesting or insightful or anything, but I'm bang up for this game v Fylde. For those not on Twitter...

Whether the FA Cup game v Fylde is Sat or Sun, it’s our first chance to get the people of Kingston back watching K’s for a LONG time. We need to make it as tempting as possible for locals to come back to K’s...and keep coming back again and again. How?

Firstly, we need to keep admission prices at £10. Fylde don’t have away fans, so everyone in the ground will be K’s. Our point of difference to other local clubs is good football - but affordable for all. Let’s pack people in and get a buzz back about the club! In the context of our recent history, 1200 people paying £10 is WAY better than 1000 paying £15.We have to grab this chance to get locals back into K’s. Charging them more than we normally do would be a big own goal. Assuming that this is a given as our directors understand this too!

Secondly, us regulars have to INSIST that our one game a season fans come to this game...and even our one game a decade fans! Don’t take no for an answer. If we are going to get a good gate, these people HAVE to come, stand behind the goal, and make some noise!

Thirdly, we have to make the day FUN...to tempt them back. Part of that is atmosphere - and I’m sure we will provide that - but the other part of is is wider matchday experience. If that takes more volunteers than usual, let’s hear about it from those organising things. I’m in.

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people like this 3 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Oxford k's thoughts on twitter by SDG14/11/2019 20:08Thu Nov 14 20:08:31 2019

Previous thread: More Vomit by Olde School Ks15/11/2019 14:45Fri Nov 15 14:45:28 2019view thread