Re: Adrian Blake
Ks legend. It was he who was felled (and badly injured) by a 50p coin that was fired from a catapult by some idiot behind Ks’ goal away at Peterborough in the FACup First Round game 27 years ago this Monday. The coin hit him on the back of his head. He then put his arm through a glass panel in the dressing room while being treated for concussion and damn’ nearly severed an artery. Ks had no sub keeper and 3-0 down at the time went on lose 9-1. The FA came up with the idiotic solution that suited no-one. It was a behind closed doors midweek rematch which disrupted Ks players working week, brought the club no extra gate money and ended in a 1-0 defeat.
Adrian Blake was yet another fantastic keeper who served the club with great distinction.
- Ks vs AFC Fylde to be on Match of the Day by www.kingstonian.com20/11 15:56Wed Nov 20 15:56:23 2019 6 peopleview thread
- Re: Tinfoil cups etc by Mike29/11 14:27Fri Nov 29 14:27:14 2019
- Re: Tinfoil cups etc by Ali29/11 19:04Fri Nov 29 19:04:10 2019 1 person
- Re: Tinfoil cups etc by Taimour29/11 14:29Fri Nov 29 14:29:01 2019 3 people
- Re: Tinfoil cups etc by Mike29/11 14:56Fri Nov 29 14:56:17 2019
- Re: Ks vs AFC Fylde to be on Match of the Day by John Bangs20/11 17:38Wed Nov 20 17:38:27 2019 4 people
- Adrian Blake by MC22/11 14:43Fri Nov 22 14:43:59 2019 7 people
- Re: Adrian Blake by Olde School Ks22/11 20:11Fri Nov 22 20:11:47 2019 3 people
- Re: Adrian Blake by TWKsFan23/11 15:18Sat Nov 23 15:18:16 2019 4 people