ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Tickets available on the door by www.kingstonian.comToday 13:27Today at 13:27:26view thread

Oldest article: Madness by reximus3/2 11:36Sun Feb 3 11:36:38 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Kingstonian 0-2 AFC Fylde by www.kingstonian.com30/11 19:25Sat Nov 30 19:25:49 2019view thread

First time to watch kINGSTONIAN

By Rich2/12 11:59Mon Dec 2 11:59:16 2019

Views: 375

Just to say Saturdays cup games the first time I've been to watch Kingstonian and i was very impressed with how you tried to play. Very little long ball and technically some of your players are very good..the lad playing wide right stood out. If anything i thought Kingstonian tried to overplay at times especially when 2 down and your CF (who is obviously a good player) could have done with someone along side him and needed to see the ball quicker. Also at the at the warm up i didn't think your centre backs looked big enough and i supposed that was evident with the first goal when one of Flydes centre banks won the header and they scored from the resulting shot. But overall there was very little to choose between the teams and i really enjoyed the game and hope to get along to see a few more games this season. It was a great advert for non league football and wasn't at all what i expected.

reply to this article | return to the front page

12 people like this 12 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: First time to watch kINGSTONIAN by a krinkly2/12 17:13Mon Dec 2 17:13:05 2019

Previous thread: Ticket Information for Woking FA Trophy game by www.kingstonian.com2/12 16:06Mon Dec 2 16:06:23 2019view thread