Re: 2nd round
Whoever it is we are one win from equalling a record. The most wins in FA competitions in a season is 10 (The year we beat Kettering at Wembley). This year we have won 9. Three of which in a higher division and two in a lower division. Its a bit like buses,don’t have a cup run for years then two come together.
The most cup victories in a season is 14 so four more victorys needed in the trophy and Surrey cup to equal that.
My choice next round is Torquay or a team from the Northern half of the draw.
Next article in this thread: Re: 2nd round by K's196015/12/2019 18:29Sun Dec 15 18:29:38 2019
- 2nd round by Taimour15/12/2019 18:10Sun Dec 15 18:10:54 2019 2 peopleview thread
- Re: 2nd round by Peter Borrett15/12/2019 21:07Sun Dec 15 21:07:16 2019 1 person
- Re: 2nd round by K's196015/12/2019 18:29Sun Dec 15 18:29:38 2019 1 person
- Re: 2nd round by reximus15/12/2019 19:00Sun Dec 15 19:00:55 2019 1 person
- Re: 2nd round by David Crawt15/12/2019 19:09Sun Dec 15 19:09:12 2019
- Re: 2nd round by John Bangs15/12/2019 19:04Sun Dec 15 19:04:13 2019 1 person 1 person
- Re: 2nd round by David Crawt15/12/2019 19:06Sun Dec 15 19:06:49 2019 2 people