Re: The best for Ages?
That final 35 minutes had WOKING on the ropes,they continuously
committed fouls to break up our momentum,DAN HECTOR ran the
right back ragged,i'm surprised he didn't end up in A&E with a twisted
gut.It was a heroic performance from all,but i must place above them
all the performance of DAN BENNETT,his vision and movement on a heavy
pitch was a sight to behold,what a difference he is from the player who
in his previous spell ended up looking disinterested and underperforming.
We have now played two NL teams and i have to say they did not impress,
would you not agree we see more creative players in our league than we have
from two teams in step 1.
The draw gives us a fantastic opportunity to progress into the 3rd round
but we have two league matches coming up and to win them both will set
us up nicely for the road ahead.
- The best for Ages? by John Bangs16/12/2019 07:34Mon Dec 16 07:34:52 2019 5 peopleview thread
- Re: The best for Ages? by TWKsFan16/12/2019 08:39Mon Dec 16 08:39:53 2019 2 people
- Re: The best for Ages? by John Bangs16/12/2019 18:27Mon Dec 16 18:27:46 2019 1 person
- Re: The best for Ages? by Taimour16/12/2019 09:07Mon Dec 16 09:07:17 2019 4 people
- Discussed in The Royal Enclosure..... by a krinkly16/12/2019 11:22Mon Dec 16 11:22:34 2019 2 people
- Re: Discussed in The Royal Enclosure..... by BedfordshireK16/12/2019 11:34Mon Dec 16 11:34:23 2019 3 people
- Re: Discussed in The Royal Enclosure..... by a krinkly16/12/2019 11:43Mon Dec 16 11:43:50 2019 1 person
- Re: The best for Ages? by reximus16/12/2019 09:10Mon Dec 16 09:10:36 2019 4 people
- Re: The best for Ages? by old and grey16/12/2019 17:23Mon Dec 16 17:23:53 2019 2 people