ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Name that chant. by WorcesterKYesterday 21:36Yesterday at 21:36:50view thread

Oldest article: MALDEN FORTNIGHT by tim5/5/2019 15:41Sun May 5 15:41:47 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Theophanous signs for Romford by Football Web Pages6/1 08:42Mon Jan 6 08:42:34 2020view thread

Re: Louie to Romford

By Peter Borrett6/1 16:53Mon Jan 6 16:53:07 2020In response to Re: Louie to Romford

Views: 454

Louie has consigned himself,at the age of 28, to Isthmian league football. It will take till 2021 ,at the earliest to get promoted. I doubt if any club upto conference south will be able to compete financially with Romford. When Glen Tamplin took over Romford I believe he signed 14 players in the first week and resukts didn’t improve. Since that first week he has signed a few more. His dream at Billericay lasted a couple of years so it will be interesting whether the enterprise at Romford will follow a similar pattern.
When Louie looks back in years to come on his football exploits I imagine his time at K’s will outshine any other. I believe Hayden is building something special with a good collective spirit within the team and club. Thats something money can’t buy but we will get good players buying into it.

reply to this article | return to the front page

8 people like this 8 people   

Previous thread: Cheshunt 3 1 K's by Taimour6/1 19:08Mon Jan 6 19:08:15 2020view thread