Very good question which needs an answer.
If we are wanting to sign a good player and remembering we are only one part of a contract,it may not be a contract that is always of greatest benefit to us.Maybe the player insists on one prior to putting his name on paper.However we know nothing of this contract but it seems we have no benefit on this player walking out for the silver.
When one sais,thats a good question,it normally means,I am struggling for an answer
Next article in this thread: Re: Contracts by K's19607/1 08:57Tue Jan 7 08:57:11 2020
- Contracts by BE7/1 08:19Tue Jan 7 08:19:03 2020 1 personview thread
- Re: Contracts by JamieB7/1 10:57Tue Jan 7 10:57:21 2020
- Re: Contracts by reximus7/1 11:05Tue Jan 7 11:05:11 2020 1 person
- Re: Contracts by JamieB7/1 11:14Tue Jan 7 11:14:48 2020 2 people
- Re: Contracts by Stoney7/1 12:58Tue Jan 7 12:58:17 2020
- Re: Contracts by JamieB7/1 14:28Tue Jan 7 14:28:49 2020
- Re: Contracts by Stoney7/1 16:05Tue Jan 7 16:05:38 2020
- Re: Contracts by Ohdear7/1 13:32Tue Jan 7 13:32:30 2020
- Re: Contracts by Olde School Ks7/1 08:31Tue Jan 7 08:31:37 2020 3 people
- Re: Contracts by K's19607/1 08:57Tue Jan 7 08:57:11 2020
- Re: Contracts by Olde School Ks7/1 09:45Tue Jan 7 09:45:37 2020