ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: F A WIPEOUT. by K's1960Today 11:18Today at 11:18:03view thread

Oldest article: NewsWatch by a krinkly8/5/2019 08:03Wed May 8 08:03:14 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Yesterday & thanks. by supahoops712/1 10:02Sun Jan 12 10:02:55 2020view thread

Re: WHY KINGSMEADOW

By Paddy (Paddy1)8/1 09:59Wed Jan 8 09:59:00 2020In response to Re: WHY KINGSMEADOW

Views: 550

Agree it's good for those driving, not as convenient for anyone taking public transport to pick up the coach if they live out Surbiton ways or beyond as it's an additional bus out of Kingston (compared to one random example of Birkenhead Avenue behind Tiffin) which in essence is the point of a supporters coach - to assist with travel to a fixture for those who need the assistance.

If I ever took the supporters coach, on a selfish level I'd prefer KM as I live within womble decibel level of the ground (they've only got one song & damn is it boring) however I know people who live much closer to the ground than I, one being a fellow K & they are already super pissed off that their road & the surrounding roads is clogged with football parking on Womble & Chelsea Ladies match days so instructing people to park there if the KM car park is full is only going to serve to further annoy the locals, as comparitively small our parking needs are in comparison.

In short... I guess what I'm trying to say is it may be a crap option, but until we've actively tried somewhere else for a period of time it will always be considered the least crap option.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: WHY KINGSMEADOW by Olde School Ks8/1 11:14Wed Jan 8 11:14:52 2020

Previous thread: Hayden interview - Leamington by BedfordshireK11/1 18:55Sat Jan 11 18:55:31 2020view thread