ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Cách đăng ký W88 by nvu54876Today 15:19Today at 15:19:01view thread

Oldest article: Saturday's match v Corinthian-Casuals by www.kingstonian.com25/10/2019 12:00Fri Oct 25 12:00:29 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: And so to Saturday by Olde School Ks7/1 17:58Tue Jan 7 17:58:06 2020view thread

Re: Club Statement

By Suom Ynona8/1 18:39Wed Jan 8 18:39:26 2020In response to Club Statement

Views: 937

This statement stinks. Firstly, one of the chairmen of this club tweeted something on Monday that completely contradicts this, secondly, I checked and saw that on Sunday evening after it was announced that he'd left Louie had already deleted his Instagram account (no idea if he has a new one and don't care). This indicates to me that he removed it in anticipation of potential stick that he might get. It was premeditated on his part and I dare say that the deal to Romford had already been agreed. Add to that a tweet of Tamplin's (since removed) on Sunday claimed that he'd agreed deals for 3 new players (doubt you could prove anything with this as he's signed so many players).

I don't begrudge him moving for what was likely to be a huge wage. I'd probably do the same as well. But this whole story about needing time out of the game, selling his sob story to the board, his phoney statement at the end as well and then his signing for Romford being announced less than half a day later is pretty scummy behaviour on his part.

If people have been giving him abuse online then that's pretty stupid as well. Just forget about the money grabber and concentrate on us going forward for the rest of the season. No good can come from it.

reply to this article | return to the front page

12 people like this 12 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Club Statement by reximus8/1 18:46Wed Jan 8 18:46:20 2020

Previous thread: Bet 365 by Olde School Ks10/1 09:50Fri Jan 10 09:50:12 2020view thread