ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hayden on Cheshunt by Max Hustwick Teenage Fan ClubYesterday 23:40Yesterday at 23:40:13view thread

Oldest article: Bulgaria v England v racism by reximus14/10/2019 20:45Mon Oct 14 20:45:41 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Yesterday & thanks. by supahoops712/1 10:02Sun Jan 12 10:02:55 2020view thread

Re: WHY KINGSMEADOW

By Paddy (Paddy1)9/1 16:10Thu Jan 9 16:10:05 2020In response to Re: WHY KINGSMEADOW

Views: 625

"For Paddy's point on congestion and parking - I don't think half a dozen or so cars will make any tangible difference. In fact the car park looks very bare when it's just our coach travel cars parked there."

Generally speaking, no it wouldn't. But I'm just stating what I know local residents feel with regards to football fans parking on their roads - if a perfect storm materialises & we've got to run a coach while a separate event is happening at KM which as unlikely as it may sound isn't an impossible scenario then it's our half a dozen cars on top of however many x amount of cars already going. As it is I'm surprised they've not already tried to protest for permit parking around there since AFCW's sat nav ballsed up in 2002 & brought them to Kingston.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Hayden interview - Leamington by BedfordshireK11/1 18:55Sat Jan 11 18:55:31 2020view thread