Re: Woking Reaction
Last night was a good turnout from K's (70?) and a great effort from the team with so many missing. It would've been easy to give up in the last 10 minutes but instead we put on our most consistent spells of pressure and Tolfs so nearly could have slid in at the back post to equalise. the youngsters who came on were very lively and Sam Oguntayio beat Casey a couple of times down the right.
What's most impressive about Bird's sides is that they try to play the same way whatever the personnel and we always look solid-ish at the back, even when the faces change.
Make no mistake: Woking played a strong side (half were first-teamers) and then a couple of new loanees. No callow youths.
For those who were not at East Thurrock on Saturday, and are wondering where the goals will come from, honestly there isn't a worry: Dsane and Hector are going to make us forget a certain Louie Theophanous.
Next article in this thread: Re: Woking Reaction by Suom Ynona22/1 12:35Wed Jan 22 12:35:45 2020
- Woking Reaction by www.kingstonian.com22/1 09:52Wed Jan 22 09:52:37 2020 1 personview thread
- Re: Woking Reaction by Vicky 22/1 10:50Wed Jan 22 10:50:30 2020 1 person
- Re: Woking Reaction by Taimour22/1 12:29Wed Jan 22 12:29:30 2020 4 people
- Re: Woking Reaction by Suom Ynona22/1 12:35Wed Jan 22 12:35:45 2020 5 people
- Re: Woking Reaction by Taimour22/1 12:33Wed Jan 22 12:33:06 2020 5 people 2 people
- Re: Woking Reaction by MC23/1 10:39Thu Jan 23 10:39:31 2020 2 people 3 people
- Re: Woking Reaction by KsOllie23/1 10:53Thu Jan 23 10:53:44 2020 2 people 1 person
- Re: Woking Reaction by MC23/1 11:52Thu Jan 23 11:52:50 2020 2 people
- Re: Woking Reaction by a krinkly23/1 13:35Thu Jan 23 13:35:44 2020 1 person 2 people
- Re: Woking Reaction by MC23/1 17:56Thu Jan 23 17:56:31 2020 2 people 3 people
- Re: Woking Reaction by Olde School Ks23/1 18:06Thu Jan 23 18:06:07 2020 2 people