ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Supporters Club AGM 14 August via Zoom by AliYesterday 23:13Yesterday at 23:13:11view thread

Oldest article: The new league sponsor BetVictor by KsOllie8/7/2019 10:50Mon Jul 8 10:50:22 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Harry Gregg RIP by K's196017/2 12:04Mon Feb 17 12:04:36 2020view thread

Re: Give on then, I'll say it.

By Suom Ynona15/2 19:45Sat Feb 15 19:45:33 2020In response to Give on then, I'll say it.

Views: 647

Leaving the game I felt a little disappointed that we didn't win, but having said that I'd have taken a draw at half time as we were against the wind in the second half.

First half we had what I felt was a good goal disallowed when Beaney's corner went in. Anybody spot what the foul was given for? Bennett had a shot that was going in blocked by a defender's hand, but the ref thought otherwise and just before half time Bennett really should have done better with two scrambled attempts from 6 yards out.

Second half we were stuck in our half for large periods and were indebted to Tolfrey for making a fine double save pretty early on. Fabio hit a screamer from outside the area that rattled their crossbar before Cray had a goal disallowed and were awarded a corner instead (couldn't really see if the ball had gone off) and late on Tolfs made a superb save from Murrell-Williamson.

Overall it was probably about right, but I felt that we should have been at least one up at half time so a little frustrating. As for the bookings, the red had a complete shocker. Aside from the Kavanagh, Hall and Bennett bookings I don't think any of the others were deserved. Their midfielders were constantly fouling during the first half and a fair portion of the second but seemed to always get away with it.

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Give on then, I'll say it. by supahoops715/2 20:31Sat Feb 15 20:31:56 2020

Previous thread: Kingstonian v Homophobia by www.kingstonian.com12/2 20:42Wed Feb 12 20:42:40 2020view thread