ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.kingstonian.net

The K's In Point

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Weaving In and Out podcast Episode Two by reximusYesterday 17:38Yesterday at 17:38:31view thread

Oldest article: Crowd problems in Hampshire by BE14/5/2019 09:17Tue May 14 09:17:47 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Worthing match report by www.kingstonian.com23/2 22:27Sun Feb 23 22:27:46 2020view thread

Re: Thoughts on Worthing Game

By Ali (ali.kazemi)24/2 14:32Mon Feb 24 14:32:48 2020In response to Thoughts on Worthing Game

Views: 247

Nicely summed up. I thought we played really well and deserved more out of the game, based on our first half and hour we managed with ten men.

I wasn't well placed with the red card but everything else I saw the ref do was out poor. We've actually had a few seasons of pretty good officiating, but we've had a few terrible ones this season. Hope it's just a blip as it's "not all about you ref!"

Tutu is just as impressive on the pitch as he is off it, and that is great testiment to someone who is very much a veteran these days. Just so composed and reassuring.

Our bench has been pretty weak for a while but, as you say, the extra strength we now have should hopefully allow us to kick on and have a really strong end to the season. Think we've lost just once in the league since October which is really amazing, but we need to start converting those draws into wins now.

reply to this article | return to the front page

5 people like this 5 people   

Previous thread: K's bring in Coker by Football Web Pages24/2 12:13Mon Feb 24 12:13:28 2020view thread